Business Development Internship
GoGazzab (P) Ltd. is the fastest ecommerce start-up founded with the bold vision of being the most customer-centric business in Nepal. We operate www.gogazzab.com, a cutting-edge online shopping platform offering the largest selection of products, unbeatable prices, and delightful shopping experience for its customers.
Although less than a year old, GoGazzab is already shaping the online shopping industry in Nepal. Besides the state-of-the-art web portal, GoGazzab has launched mobile apps for both iPhone and Android (gogazzab.com/app). In addition, GoGazzab has, for the first time in Nepal, launched Card on Delivery services. Delivering all over Nepal, GoGazzab has the fastest delivery among all online shopping companies, with 90% of orders being delivered within 2 days. With continued innovation in our technology and services, GoGazzab aims to re-define the way Nepal Shops!
GoGazzab is currently hiring two (2) full- time interns who will be a part of the team responsible for acquiring new sellers as well as managing all aspects of our relationships with existing sellers. Business development is the key to get excellent vendors that sells quality products at best prices. Internships are paid and are offered for 3 months or more.
- Provide support for acquisition of new sellers and business development
- Assist in the management of relationship with sellers
- Provide assistance to sellers to make the most of GoGazzab platforms
- Liaison with Content Mgmt and Marketing to promote sellers & products
- Other ad-hoc support tasks as necessary
Qualifications & Requirements
We are looking for quick-learners with a “can-do” attitude who can work independently with little supervision as well as under time pressure. In addition, individuals are expected to have intellectual curiosity, start-up spirit, and a passion for excellence.
- Currently pursuing bachelor’s degree or higher (in any discipline)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (esp. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent command of English language
- Knack for creative ideas
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Experience and/or interest in start-ups and ecommerce preferred
Note: Candidates must bring their own laptops
What We Offer
GoGazzab provides you a rare opportunity to work together with some of the most talented and driven individuals from diverse background, who share an obsession for online shopping & customer satisfaction.
- First-hand experience of all aspects of a start-up
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Remarkable opportunity for personal and professional growths
- Flexible work schedule, flat hierarchy, and vibrant work culture
If you have what it takes, please send us an email with your CV and Cover Letter (mentioning why you want to work for GoGazzab and why you think you are a suitable candidate for the position) with subject as “Internship - Business Development”, along with earliest possible start date, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Incomplete applications are automatically disqualified.
For more tips on applying to GoGazzab, please visit - http://gogazzab.com/blog/hiringatgogazzab