Customer Service and Sales
GoGazzab (P) Ltd. is the fastest growing ecommerce start-up founded with the bold vision of being the most customer-centric business in Nepal. We operate www.gogazzab.com, a cutting-edge online shopping platform offering huge selection of products, unbeatable prices, and delightful shopping experience for its customers.
Within a short span of 1 Year, GoGazzab is already shaping the online shopping industry in Nepal. Besides the state-of-the-art web portal, GoGazzab has launched mobile apps for both iPhone and Android (gogazzab.com/app). Delivering all over Nepal, GoGazzab has the fastest delivery among all online shopping companies, with above 90% of orders being delivered within 2 days. With continued innovation in our technology and services, GoGazzab aims to be the Nepal's favourite online shop!
GoGazzab is currently hiring one (1) Sales and Customer Service Officer who will be a part of the team responsible for handling all customer interactions .
- Interact with Customers and assist them in their inquiries
- Manage and maintain relationship with previous customers
- Provide suggestions to the concerned department based on Customer Feedback
- Perform market & competitor research to acquire relevant products
- Liaison with other departments to improve Customer Service
Qualifications & Requirements
We are looking for a resourceful quick-learner with a “can-do” attitude who can work independently with little supervision as well as under time pressure. In addition, individuals are expected to have intellectual curiosity, start-up spirit, and a passion for excellence.
- Currenlty pursuing Bachelor’s degree or higher (in any discipline)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Good persuasion and negotiation skills
- Outgoing and friendly personality
What We Offer:
GoGazzab provides you a rare opportunity to work together with some of the most talented and driven individuals from diverse background, who share an obsession for online shopping & customer satisfaction.
- First-hand experience of all aspects of a start-up
- Remarkable opportunity for personal and professional growths
- Flexible work schedule, flat hierarchy, and vibrant work culture
If you have what it takes, please send us an email with your CV and Cover Letter with subject as “Internship- Sales & Customer Service”, along with earliest possible start date, to email@example.com
Note: Incomplete applications are automatically disqualified.