- A smart I/O configuration for small-format recording
- Powerful signal management
- Software to start recording right out of the box
The Scarlett 6i6 is a smart interface for small-format recording tasks. There are many compact interfaces out there, but few combine XLR inputs for your mics, hi-Z inputs for instruments, line inputs, and even S/PDIF digital I/O. At Sweetwater, we know that flexible connectivity is crucial even when you're recording one track at a time, and that makes the Scarlett 6i6 a smart solution.
To keep all of those channels under control, Focusrite included their acclaimed MixControl software for ultimate versatility. Create up to six separate mono mixes or three stereo mixes, each routable to any of the Scarlett 6i6's outputs. Save your mixes for instant recall later on. Re-route your signal path without having to replug your whole studio. The Scarlett 6i6 was built with flexibility in mind.
Focusrite didn't stop at stellar sound quality and flexible routing with the Scarlett - you also get a powerful software bundle that includes the Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-in Suite, as well as Softube's Time and Tone Pack, featuring the Drawmer S73 Intelligent Master Processor, TSAR-1R Reverb, Tube Delay, Saturation Knob, and Multi-band compressor. Also onboard: the Scarlett VST/AU/RTAS plug-in suite featuring Focusrite's acclaimed Scarlett compression, reverb, gating, and EQ! These plug-ins give you access to the vibe of classic Focusrite studio hardware with the flexibility of software processing. Factor in the included Ableton Live Lite production and performance software, and you have a complete music production suite.
- USB 2.0 audio interface with excellent I/O configuration for home and project studios
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA for pristine sound quality
- Rugged metal unibody construction and great-feeling knobs give you the assurance only well-built gear can provide
- Unique halo gain indicators make it easy for you to check settings at a glance
- Flexible routing options make it easy to change your signal flow without re-plugging cables
- MixControl software makes it simple to create low-latency monitor mixes on the fly
- Included software bundle adds a ton of value with free software, loops, and plug-ins
|Computer Connectivity||USB 2.0|
|Simultaneous I/O||6 x 6|
|Analog Inputs||2 x XLR/TRS Combo (Line)|
|Analog Outputs||4 x TRS|
|Digital Inputs||1 x S/PDIF|
|Digital Outputs||1 x S/PDIF|
|Number of Preamps||2|
|Manufacturer Part Number||Scarlett 6i6|