- The Philips 2-in-1 breastcare thermopads help to stimulate breast milk flow before feed and soothe any breast engorgement.
- Use the thermopads hot or cold. Simply heat in hot water for ten minutes or cool in the fridge or freezer.
- Cold use: To sooth sore or engorged breasts. Keep in fridge or freezer. Always use with sleeves.
- Warm use: To stimulate milk flow before breast feeding. Lightly dampen the sleeves, as moist heat gives an extra comfortable feel and helps stimulation. Heat the pad in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Developed with expert: Developed with midwife and baby adviser vicky scott who has been supporting mums with breastfeeding for 15 years.
- BPA free.