Terms and conditions
The domain name www.GoGazzab.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is owned by Go Gazzab Private Limited a company with its registered office at Chetrapati Kathmandu (hereinafter referred to as "Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd").
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Nepalese Contract Act, 2056. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Nepalese Contract Act, 2056 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Website. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 16 years, you shall not register as a User of the Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd website and shall not transact on or use the website. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on website, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the Website. Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd reserves the right to terminate your membership and / or refuse to provide you with access to the Website if it is brought to Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd's notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 16 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Platform for Transaction and Communication
The Website is a platform that Users utilize to meet and interact with one another for their transactions. Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between the Website's Users.
1.All commercial/contractual terms are offered by and agreed to between Buyers and Vendor s alone. The commercial/contractual terms include without limitation price, shipping costs, payment methods, payment terms, date, period and mode of delivery, warranties related to products and services and after sales services related to products and services. Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd does not have any control or does not determine or advise or in any way involve itself in the offering or acceptance of such commercial/contractual terms between the Buyers and Vendor s.
2.Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd does not make any representation or Warranty as to specifics (such as quality, value, saleability, etc) of the products or services proposed to be sold or offered to be sold or purchased on the Website. Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd does not implicitly or explicitly support or endorse the sale or purchase of any products or services on the Website. Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
3. Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd is not responsible for any non-performance or breach of any contract entered into between Buyers and Vendor s. Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd cannot and does not guarantee that the concerned Buyers and/or Vendor s will perform any transaction concluded on the Website. Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd shall not and is not required to mediate or resolve any dispute or disagreement between Buyers and Vendor s.
4. Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd does not make any representation or warranty as to the item-specifics (such as legal title, credit worthiness, identity, etc) of any of its Users. You are advised to independently verify the bona fides of any particular User that You choose to deal with on the Website and use Your best judgment in that behalf.
5. Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd does not at any point of time during any transaction between Buyer and Vendor on the Website come into or take possession of any of the products or services offered by Vendor nor does it at any point gain title to or have any rights or claims over the products or services offered by Vendor to Buyer.
6. At no time shall Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd hold any right, title or interest over the products nor shall Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd have any obligations or liabilities in respect of such contract entered into between Buyers and Vendor s. Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd is not responsible for unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays as a result of products which are out of stock, unavailable or back ordered.
7. The Website is only a platform that can be utilized by Users to reach a larger base to buy and sell products or services. Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd is only providing a platform for communication and it is agreed that the contract for sale of any of the products or services shall be a strictly bipartite contract between the Vendor and the Buyer.
8. You shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, insurance etc. with the Vendor (s) that You transact with.
Disclaimer: Pricing on any product(s) as is reflected on the Website may due to some technical issue, typographical error or product information published by Vendor may be incorrectly reflected and in such an event Vendor may cancel such your order(s).
9. You release and indemnify Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd and/or any of its officers and representatives from any cost, damage, liability or other consequence of any of the actions of the Users of the Website and specifically waive any claims that you may have in this behalf under any applicable law. Notwithstanding its reasonable efforts in that behalf, Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd cannot take responsibility or control the information provided by other Users which is made available on the Website. You may find other User's information to be offensive, harmful, inconsistent, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and practice safe trading when using the Website.
Please note that there could be risks in dealing with underage persons or people acting under false pretence.
Membership on the Website is free for buyers. Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd does not charge any fee for browsing and buying on the Website. Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd reserves the right to change its Fee Policy from time to time. In particular, Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd may at its sole discretion introduce new services and modify some or all of the existing services offered on the Website. In such an event Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd reserves the right to introduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce fees for existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the Fee Policy shall be posted on the Website and such changes shall automatically become effective immediately after they are posted on the Website. Unless otherwise stated, all fees shall be quoted in Nepalese Rupees. You shall be solely responsible for compliance of all applicable laws including those in Nepal for making payments to Go Gazzab Private Limited.
Use of the Website
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women.
(c) is misleading in any way;
(d) is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
(e) harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
(f) involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(g) promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libellous;
(h) infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity;
(i) contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
(j) provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(k) provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(l) contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(m) tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(o) Solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which we, in our sole discretion, believe is or could be construed as being illegal;
(p) Interferes with another USER's use and enjoyment of the Website or any other individual's User and enjoyment of similar services;
(r) Harm minors in any way;
(s) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products;
(t) violates any law for the time being in force;
(u) Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
(v) Impersonate another person;
(w) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(x) Threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of Nepal, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(y) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(aa) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(ab) shall not create liability for Us or cause Us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our internet service provider ("ISPs") or other suppliers;
2. You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through the Website. We reserve Our right to bar any such activity.
3. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website, or any other systems or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through the Website, by hacking, password "mining" or any other illegitimate means.
4. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User of or visitor to Website, or any other customer, including any account on the Website not owned by You, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website.
5. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us including the terms Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd, , Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd.com, or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd or Vendor s on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd's trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of the Website or Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd's systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd.
6. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other person's use of the Website.
7. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You send to Us on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that You are, or that You represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
9. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions and rules applicable applicable under Domestic laws, (including the provisions of any applicable Exchange Control Laws or Regulations in Force) and International Laws, Foreign Exchange Laws, Statutes, Ordinances and Regulations (including, but not limited to Sales Tax/VAT, Income Tax, Service Tax, Central Excise, Custom Duty, Local Levies) regarding Your use of Our service and Your listing, purchase, solicitation of offers to purchase, and sale of products or services. You shall not engage in any transaction in an item or service, which is prohibited by the provisions of any applicable law including exchange control laws or regulations for the time being in force.
11. From time to time, You shall be responsible for providing information relating to the products or services proposed to be sold by You. In this connection, You undertake that all such information shall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or over emphasize the attributes of such products or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
YOU REMAIN SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE MATERIALS YOU POST ON THE WEBSITE AND IN YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES.
Please be advised that such Content posted does not necessarily reflect Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd views. In no event shall Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims, damages or losses resulting from use of Content and/or appearance of Content on the Website. You hereby represent and warrant that You have all necessary rights in and to all Content which You provide and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties or contain any libellous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
13. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Website, including payment and delivery of related products or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Website.
14. It is possible that other user (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on the Website and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to your use of the Website, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure You. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Website You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website. Please carefully select the type of information that You publicly disclose or share with others on the Website.
15.Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
You may use information on the products and services purposely made available on the Website for downloading, provided that You (1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents, (2) use such information only for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Jurisdictional Issues/Sale in Nepal Only
Unless otherwise specified, the material on the Website is presented solely for the purpose of sale in Nepal. Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd makes no representation that materials in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations/Countries other than Nepal. Those who choose to access this site from other locations/Countries other than Nepal do so on their own initiative and Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd is not responsible for supply of products/refund for the products ordered from other locations/Countries other than Nepal, compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd and products are sold by respective Vendor s. All material on this site, including images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. Material on Website is solely for Your personal, non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by email or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the prior written consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which You receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd we do not warrant that Product description or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard.
Limitation of Liability
Please contact us for any questions or comments (including all inquiries unrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website.
Phone: 01-4250244, 01-4251529
Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area.
This policy extends to text within listings, on Vendor pages and all other areas of the site that another User may view. If the profane words are part of a title for the item being sold, we allow Vendor s to 'blur' out the bulk of the offending word with asterisks (i.e., s*** or f***).
Please report any violations of this policy to the correct area for review:
- Report offensive Display Names
- Report offensive language in a listing or otherwise
If a feedback comment; or any communication made between Users on the Website; or email communication between Users in relation to transactions conducted on Website contain profanity, please review Our feedback removal policy and submit a request for action/removal.
Disciplinary action may result in the indefinite suspension of a User's account, temporary suspension, or a formal warning.
GO GAZZAB PVT LTD will consider the circumstances of an alleged policy violation and the user's trading records before taking action.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits placed on account privileges;
- Loss of special status;
- Account suspension.
Disputes (Resolutions) Policy
Generally, transactions are conducted smoothly on Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd . However there may be some cases where both the Buyers and Vendor s may face issues. At Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd ,we have a Dispute Resolution process in order to resolve disputes between Buyers and Vendor s.
What is a 'dispute'?
A 'Dispute' can be defined as a disagreement between a Buyer and a Vendor in connection with a transaction on the Website.
How does a 'dispute' occur in the Marketplace?
Disputes are filed as a result of a disagreement between the Buyer and the Vendor . Disputes arise out of an issue that is raised by either party not being completely satisfied with the resolution of their complaint/issue.
It is important that before a Buyer/Vendor raises a dispute, they should attempt to solve the issue. Please note that whenever a Buyer raises a dispute, the Vendor 's payment for that order is put on hold immediately until the issue is resolved.
How is a 'dispute' created?
Whenever there is a disagreement, the Buyer can write to firstname.lastname@example.org, while the Vendor can write to email@example.com, in order to raise a dispute. Disputes can be raised at a particular transaction level.
What are the various types of 'disputes'?
Following are the indicative examples of potential disputes:
- Wrong item received
- Item Not as described
- Damaged or Seal broken on Product
- Part/Accessory missing
- Item not Compatible
- Vendor Description/Specification Wrong
- Defective (Functional issues)
- Product not working and Manufacturer claims invalid Invoice
In case the Vendor rejects the return request of the Buyer, and Buyer raises a dispute, then GO GAZZAB PVT LTD will try to mediate and resolve the dispute between both the parties. If the dispute is resolved in favour of the Buyer, a refund is provided once the product is returned to the Vendor. If the dispute is settled in favour of the Vendor, Buyer is not entitled to any refund.
Buyer Protection Program
In case of a dispute where the Vendor is unable to provide a refund or a replacement, GO GAZZAB PVT LTD will actively work towards reaching a resolution.
The Buyer Protection Program covers Buyers who are unable to successfully resolve their dispute with the Vendor or are not satisfied the resolution provided by the Vendor.
The Buyer can write to firstname.lastname@example.org if the issue with the Vendor is not resolved. Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd Customer Support team will look into the case to check for possible fraud and if the Buyer has been blacklisted/blocked from making purchases on the Website. Only after verifying these facts, a dispute can be registered.
In due course of resolution, Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd Customer Support Team will facilitate a conference call including the Vendor and the Buyer.
When a dispute has been raised, Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd may provide both the parties access to each others Display Names, contact details including email addresses and other details pertaining to the dispute. Buyers and Vendor s are subject to final consent from Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd for settling the dispute.
Buyer Eligibility and Restrictions
• Only the Buyers who have purchased the product on Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd are eligible for the Buyer Protection Program.
• Buyers can file a dispute within 7 days from the date of delivery of the product
• Any damage or loss to the product after delivery will not be covered under this program and will completely be the Buyer's responsibility. Buyers should refuse to accept delivery if the item is damaged.
• To be able to take advantage of the Buyer Protection Program, Buyers should first contact the Vendor and attempt to resolve the issue. If the Buyer doesn't hear from the Vendor or is unable to resolve the issue with the Vendor even after contact, a dispute can be raised with Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd by writing an email to email@example.com
• Fraudulent charges and claims are not covered under Buyer Protection Program
• If the Buyer has already initiated chargeback through the credit card issuing bank, it will not be covered under Buyer Protection Program, though in such cases a Vendor can file a claim through the Vendor Protection Program.
• Blacklisted and Blocked Buyers are not covered by the Buyer Protection Program.
• Through the Buyer Protection program, Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd does not provide any guarantee/warranty to Buyers for products sold on Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd against technical/manufacturing defects.
• Raising disputes against Vendor s does not automatically entitle the Buyer to a refund or replacement for the product purchased. Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd shall verify the disputes so raised and may process only such claims that are valid and genuine.
• Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd shall at no point be responsible for any direct or indirect losses, expenses, costs of any nature whatsoever that may be incurred by any Buyer/Vendor .
• Claims of the nature of 'Buyer remorse' (i.e. instances where products are bought by the Buyer by mistake or where the Buyer chooses to change his/her mind with regard to the product purchased by him) will not be entertained through this program.
• Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd reserves its right to initiate civil and/or criminal proceedings against a User who, files an invalid and/or false claims or provides false, incomplete, or misleading information. In addition to the legal proceedings as aforesaid, Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd may at its sole discretion suspend, block, restrict, cancel the Display Name [and its related Display Names] of such User and/or disqualify that user and any related users from availing protection through this program.
•Decisions made by Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd under the Buyer Protection Program shall be final and binding on its Users.
• Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd reserves the right to modify / discontinue Buyer Protection Program without any prior notice period to its Users.
• Through this program, Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd shall not entertain claims of Buyers who have incurred loss due to delayed shipment or delivery of the item by the Vendor.
• Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd Customer Support Team may seek additional information / clarification from Buyer to facilitate resolution of the dispute. In the event Buyer does not respond with information / clarification sought within 10 days of such request, the dispute shall be auto-closed in favour of the Vendor .
Disputes via Chargeback
Whenever a chargeback (CB) comes from a payment gateway/bank, following situations may arise:
1. Item not received CB - Buyer hasn't received the item. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies
2. Unauthorized CB - Buyer hasn't made this particular transaction. Refund will be created in accordance with the dispute policies.
Vendor expressly agrees that issuing the correct and complete invoice is the sole and primary responsibility of the Vendor . Furthermore, Vendor shall ensure that invoices state "Powered by Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd " and failing to do so Vendor will be liable for charge backs (as applicable).
3. Item not as described - meaning item is not what Buyer expected. Dispute will be decided in accordance with the dispute policies.
Email Abuse & Threat Policy
Private communication, including email correspondence, is not regulated by Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd. Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd encourages its Users to be professional, courteous and respectful when communicating by email.
However, Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd will investigate and can take action on certain types of unwanted emails that violate Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd policies.
Threats of Bodily Harm - Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd does not permit Users to send explicit threats of bodily harm.
Misuse of Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd System - Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd allows Users to facilitate transactions through the Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd system, but will investigate any misuse of this service.
Spoof (Fake) email - Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd will never ask you to provide sensitive information through email. In case you receive any spoof (fake) email, you are requested to report the same to Us through 'Contact Us' tab.
Spam (Unsolicited Commercial email) - Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd 's spam policy applies only to unsolicited commercial messages sent by Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd Users. Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd Users are not allowed to send spam messages to other Users.
Offers to Buy or Sell Outside of Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd - Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd prohibits email offers to buy or sell listed products outside of the Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd Website. Offers of this nature are a potential fraud risk for both Buyers and Vendor s.
Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd policy prohibits user-to-user threats of physical harm via any method including, phone, email and on our public message boards.
Violations of this policy may result in a range of actions, including:
- Limits on account privileges
- Account suspension
- Cancellation of listings
- Loss of special status
GoGazzab.com does not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Website, which are linked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Website's APIs or otherwise. In addition, the Website may provide links to the third party websites of Our affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd assumes no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them. Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). Go Gazzab Pvt Ltd does not endorse, in any way, any third party website(s) or content thereof.