Vendor Management Fashion
GoGazzab (P) Ltd. is the fastest growing ecommerce start-up founded with the bold vision of being the most customer-centric business in Nepal. We operate www.gogazzab.com, a cutting-edge online shopping platform offering huge selection of products, unbeatable prices, and delightful shopping experience for its customers.
Despite being in the first year of operation, GoGazzab is already shaping the online shopping industry in Nepal. Besides the state-of-the-art web portal, GoGazzab has launched mobile apps for both iPhone and Android (gogazzab.com/app). Delivering all over Nepal, GoGazzab has the fastest delivery among all online shopping companies, with above 90% of orders being delivered within 2 days. With continued innovation in our technology and services, GoGazzab aims to be Nepal’s Favorite Online Shop!
GoGazzab is currently hiring one (1) Vendor Manager who will be a part of the team responsible for acquiring new vendors as well as managing all aspects of our relationships with existing vendors.
- Acquire new vendors
- Manage and maintain relationship with existing vendors
- Assist vendors to make the most of GoGazzab platform – esp. Marketplace
- Perform market & competitor research to acquire relevant products
- Liaison with Content Mgmt. and Marketing to promote vendors & products
Qualifications & Requirements
We are looking for a resourceful quick-learner with a “can-do” attitude who can work independently with little supervision as well as under time pressure. In addition, individuals are expected to have intellectual curiosity, start-up spirit, and a passion for excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (in any discipline)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Good persuasion and negotiation skills
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Personal Vehicle.
- Must: At least 6 months of experience in vendor management and/or business development in online shopping.
What We Offer:
GoGazzab provides you a rare opportunity to work together with some of the most talented and driven individuals from diverse background, who share an obsession for online shopping & customer satisfaction.
- First-hand experience of all aspects of a start-up
- Attractive salary and benefits, incl. performance-based bonus
- Remarkable opportunity for personal and professional growths
- Flexible work schedule, flat hierarchy, and vibrant work culture
If you have what it takes, please send us an email with your CV and Cover Letter with subject as “Vendor Management”, along with earliest possible start date, to email@example.com
Note: Incomplete applications are automatically disqualified.